Be Part Of The Team!
Camp Herald is a sleep-away camp located in upstate New York. Our purpose is to be a place where people can encounter God’s love, receive His grace and develop their relationship with Jesus Christ. We want to cultivate a setting for our staff, counselors and volunteers to be more like Christ through acts of service. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about Jesus, mission-minded, and willing to serve God in a camp setting. Serving at camp is a wonderful short term missions experience with eternal significance! Please consider being part of the team!
Online applications below
1. Fill out the online application (by May 31st, 2019)
2. Submit two completed references forms. We will contact them based on information provided on the application.
3. Submit completed health form if under 18 years old.
4. Submit valid insurance card
5. In-person interview. Once all the documents are received, the applicant will be contacted for an interview (approx 40 minutes).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 718-938-5328
~ Mailing Address ~ 156-03 Horace Harding Expressway, Flushing NY 11367